1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of Exclusive Paris with reference to the processing of data of users of the website www.exclusiveparis.it.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with Exclusive Paris and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.exclusiveparis.it.
3. The information is real only for www.exclusiveparis.it. and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.exclusiveparis.it., Regardless of the purposes of the connection itself , according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under sixteen, pursuant to Art. 8, paragraph 1, of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or other legal guardian.
2. Data processing
A. Data owner
1. Il titolare del trattamento è la persona fisica o giuridica, l’autorità pubblica, il servizio o altro organismo che, singolarmente o insieme ad altri, determina le finalità e i mezzi del trattamento di dati personali. Detto titolare si occupa anche dei profili sulla sicurezza.Il Sito www.exclusiveparis.it è gestito da P.F. Exclusive Srls con sede legale a Roma in Via Boccea, 239, 00167 Roma, che agisce in qualità di autonomo titolare del trattamento dei dati personali per tutte le attività legate alla vendita quali la registrazione degli ordini e la loro evasione, la gestione dei pagamenti, degli eventuali resi e dei servizi di assistenza clienti post-vendita. Exclusive Paris è inoltre responsabile di profilazione e condivisione dei tuoi dati, qualora tu fornisca il tuo consenso espresso a tali trattamenti. Di seguito sono riportate le informazioni principali sul trattamento dei tuoi dati personali effettuato da Exclusive Paris. Per qualunque chiarimento, domanda o esigenza legata alla tua privacy e al trattamento dei tuoi dati personali puoi contattarci in qualunque momento inviando una richiesta al nostro Servizio Clienti o scrivendo all’indirizzo della sede di Exclusive Paris. Se lo desideri, puoi anche contattare il nostro Responsabile della protezione dei dati (DPO), scrivendo all’indirizzo sopraindicato, oppure via posta elettronica all’indirizzo email@example.com. 1. Il titolare del trattamento è la persona fisica o giuridica, l’autorità pubblica, il servizio o altro organismo che, singolarmente o insieme ad altri, determina le finalità e i mezzi del trattamento di dati personali. Detto titolare si occupa anche dei profili sulla sicurezza.
B. Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.exclusiveparis.it takes place at Exclusive Paris in Via Angelo Brunetti 35, Rome (RM)
2. In case of need, the data related to the use of the site can be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
A. Type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
B. Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected from other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate user access and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
C. Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.exclusiveparis.it .. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on www.exclusiveparis.it., In order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
D. Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those designed to create profiles for the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code.
4. Data processed
A. Data processing method
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Visit date and time;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
- Eventually, the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is automatically tested and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts damage to the site itself or to damage other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information and, in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
B. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
C. Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services on request.
D. Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
E. Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
– Google +
5. User rights
1. Art. 13, paragraph 2, of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 lists the user rights.
2. This website www.exclusiveparis.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), rectification (Art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (Art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Art. 20 Regulation EU);
- the right to request cancellation (Art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the treatment is based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a - express consent to use - or on Art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - of the EU Regulation, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
1. The holder notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
- genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
- data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject or analyzing consumer habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel for third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
- data recorded in special databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior. **
7. Security of the data provided
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, may have access to the data) couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
8. Changes to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page. 4. The document was updated on 19/02/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation no. 2016/679.